Hope & justice Foundation projects and actions
Human Trafficking no more.
Learn about projects to prevent and combat human trafficking and the sexual abuse and exploitation of children.
- Information and Education: Social Networks Campaigns, website, Lectures, Courses, Face-to-face and virtual training.
- Advertising Campaigns
- TV shows, Radio
- Articles in newspapers and magazines
- Publication of books, magazines, booklets.
- Support for police, judicial and legal authorities.
- Agreements and partnerships with public (Local, State and Federal Government) and private ( non-Proffit) agencies aimed at combating human trafficking.
- Reports, investigations, and arrests supporting the competent authorities.
Assistance to Victims
- First aid.
- Medical, psychiatric and psychological ( Mental Health ) assistance and treatment.
- Restorative therapies.
- Family and social reintegration.
- Professional training.
- Insertion in the job market.
- Legal Assistance.
HOPE & JUSTICE ACTIVITIES IN THE COMMUNITY IN ORLANDO FL USA:
- EDUPREV – Education for Prevention. Training, Courses, and Lectures Educational.
- SPORTPREV – Virtual Race Event for awareness and prevention of Human Trafficking and encouragement to sports activities, Self Defense Seminar for Women.
- GAMVV – Support Group for Women Victims of Violence. Periodic meetings for educational and therapeutic activities with group dynamics for women victims of violence.
- Hope & Justice TAKING CARE – Assistance and Referrals of Victims to the professional care of the Hope & Justice Support Network.
- FCIC – Florida Charity Institutions Committee – Committee formed by local non-profit institutions for debate, reports, strategy development, and presentation of solutions to prevent and combat human trafficking and child sexual abuse and exploitation in the local community.
- Ararat Safe Harbor – A New Beginning – Project for the implantation of the House of Protection and Support to Women and Children victims of Human Trafficking and Domestic violence.